7.01.2008

Random Tuesday Thoughts

So today in summer school we taught the kids what the difference is between viruses and bacteria. There are a lot of scientific explanations but I decided to just tell the kids that a virus is different because it looks like the robotic spider from the Wild Wild West movie.

While the kids are busy debating how well this fact will help them with their upcoming science TAKS test, I sit and think about what if questions, and try to figure out my answers.
This way, if I ever get interviewed for anything at all, I will know exactly what to say.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would have the ability to be awesome at any and everything I ever tried to do. I call it the multi talented superpower. (MTS)

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? (aside from donating it to charities and giving some to family and friends)
I would hire a DRIVER! I do not like driving at all, and have recently developed a bit of road rage since moving to the busier part of Dallas.

What is your favorite oxymoron?
"Happy Hour" - it's longer than an hour, and the soonest you get "happy" is after the aforementioned happy "hour" is over.

Why is owning a vehicle like being in a relationship?
The best deals are not the prettiest or the ones with the highest price tags.
To get good use out of it, you have to maintain and care for it on a daily basis.
A little scratch here and there can be fixed, or lived with.
No one wants one that guzzles down all your money without returning the favor.
Being in an enclosed space while it's running can kill you.
The first one is always dubbed a "learning experience".
Having it stolen is the worst feeling in the world.
Giving it too much bling can make it look cheap and give off the wrong impression.
The more friends that meet it and love it, the more you love it as well.
You grow incredibly attached to it until it lets you down.

Let me know if you have any more fun Tuesday musings!

Billboard Quote of the Day:
"If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?" :)

No comments: