10.26.2004

Spiderwebs R Us

One of the coolest things about having a roommate that is an education major is that your seasonal decor blows everyone else's out of the water.

We're talking this place has got freakin' spiderwebs on the outside. Are you kidding me? That is so tight. I didn't even get to experience cotton spiderwebs as a child. Man, this is the life.

Bright Spot of the Day: I randomly decided to weigh myself in the locker room at Read today...turns out I have lost three pounds SINCE summer.....which totals out to about 9 total since May. That is somewhat fun for me!

Anyways, takin a little break before I nap and hit the books again.
I love tests more than stubbing my toe while getting a papercut and knocking my funnybone into a bookshelf that makes a dictionary fall on my head, bounce off, and hit me in the foot with the previously stubbed toe.
That's love.

IHOP Song of the Night: "take...these broken wings!!"

Infinite Wisdom, a new series by c.Flow
Today's tidbits comes from the nationally famous R&B trio TLC.
1. A scrub is a guy who think's he fly and is also known as a "busta".
2. A scrub is a guy who can't get "no" love from me.
3.He is identified as hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, trying to "holla".

1 to the 2 to the 3 to the DEUCE
-c.Flow-

No comments: