7.17.2004

You mean I have frickin sharks with frickin lazer beams attached to their frickin heads?!

HI there folks!
Having a wonderful Saturday, aside from the fact that I don't really know if I have a telemarketing job anymore.  The schedule was wrong I think cause I went up there to work today and there was no one there. I wonder what happened. I worry alot, but it can't be my fault if the schedule was wrong, right?
 
Anyways, I am SO glad I am done with my tests. Even though my next one is Thursday evening, it is in Finance, which is the class I like, and it is only one class, not both again. eXcellent.
 
It also helps having Katie and Mark both be finance majors.  I can ask them some random question and they know exactly what I'm asking, and they always give me the right answer!
 
Yesterday after my test I took a nap at the Rec before my aerobics classes!  Then I taught step and went home to help clean for our very first dinner party!
 
Amanda's bf, Francois, brought over a grill and cooked BBQ ribs!  He also made some good chicken for me.  You know how I like poultry!  Mark brought over that Blue Bell Wedding Cake ice cream that my mom has been telling me to get! It is so good.  It has pineapple, coconut, nilla wafers, and cream cheese icing in it.  Some may say EWWW but it is definitely a great summer treat...YEAH!
 
We also had potato salad, baked beans, bread, and corn.  YUM!  It was me, Amanda, Katie, Francois, Mark, Francois' roommates John and Andrew, two more guys from his Corps outfit, Nikki, and Kelli M. and her roommate Emily!  And Patches of course!
I love dinner parties! How fun it is to have visitors.
 
After the dinner was over, everyone went home.  I was not feeling Northgate last night, so me, Mark, and Katie watched the end of the Will Ferrell DVD and Goldmember (Austin Powers Trois).  Ohhh what a good movie!  Considering how many times a week I used to watch it last year its been so long since I've seen it!
 
Katie went to bed and Mark and I watched, among other things, McGuyver, Saved by the Bell, and that stupid movie where Devon Sawa's hand goes around killing people.  Very retarded.
 
And at 6 am, I went to bed, fully clothed.  Whoops.
Signs of a good night.   :)
 
Thought of the day:  How fun it is to be so happy at any given moment, no matter the circumstance.  Just knowing that somebody out there is thinking about you, and, with any luck, feels the same way about you as you do about them...what more do you need?
 
Currently watching:  TBS premiere of "Rat Race"
 
Okay, time to go get ready for another night at Northgate, another 21st birthday, and another fun time! Would you say I have a plethora of amigos? I think so!
 
"I used to think you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts, ah thank you!" - AP
Queen Mary and the Spruce DEUCE!
-c.Flow, asifudidntknow-
 

No comments: