7.12.2004

"LOUD NOISES!"

HOWDEE!

Man, today has been frustrating!

I missed the first bus back over to West Campus because 8 people got on it while I was trying to fight my way in. All but one were guys, and I had been waiting the second longest. They let the skinny girl on, and left me standing in the exhaust, one lonely chick with a backpack. In the words of Stephanie Tanner, HOW RUDE!

Then, when I finally caught the next bus, we were stalled because the CIRCUS is in town and they decided it would be cool to walk their animals across a big intersection. The animals pooed all over the road. I had to laugh, even though I was almost late to class!

And tomorrow's a day to look forward to. Mostly because today will be icky and busy, but tomorrow I'll have more time....

This weekend was GREAT! The gang hit up Northgate two nights in a row, one for Ashley A's b day and the next for Katie's b day. Pictures ensued, along with the fun. Katie even woke up before me on Sunday morning, if you believe that! She was so cute this weekend! Gotta love Shawty K.
Courtney and Kristy even came in town, and Amanda H kicked it with us!! Wonderful! I haven't had that much fun in a long time.
I also saw Anchorman last night with Katie and Mark, and I can't wait to see it again!!!

I also gathered the courage to say something that I've been holding in for a really LONG time. Yeah, I wish it would have happened sooner, but now is a much better time than never!

It feels good to finally get what you've always wanted, and then realize that's its even better than you hoped!!!

And even though I have two EXTREMELY hard tests this week, I am smiling like a goober!!!
But I can't help it....I am sooo happy...:)

I ate a big red candle.
DEUCE!!!!
-c.Flow-





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you diiiiid

laf

you can thank me later ;)

Cortney33 said...

I know who this is!!
I'll thanks you till my thanks runs out and I have to go get some more!