7.08.2004

Lock-box

HeHaw.
At work tonight I was the winner and got a FOUR dollar bonus. Sounds like chump change to you guys, but to me, it smells like a million. It's the pride thing. I do believe that implementing a system to reward employees based on their performance is quite an effective way to foster healthy competition in the workplace.

So why didn't anyone tell me that there is no such thing as a jackalope? Tonight at work the guys led me into believing that the cuddly fictional character I used to see on America's Funniest People was real. A bunny with horns...and a pouch. You see, its a member of the marsupial family, not the rabbit family, and it thrives in East Texas. The largest one in recorded history stands 6 feet tall and its stuff remains can be found at a museum in the Piney Woods region of our great state. Finally when they started talking about snipe hunting did I see that it was all a cruel joke...but a good one indeed! They had me going for like close to 20 minutes!

Anyways, I came home and finally ate something. Then I went to finish my STQ's at Sweet Eugene's and was joined by the great Mark! We got kicked out AGAIN and so I played "Closing Time" in my car on the way home to lift my spirits. I tried to stop by Harvell's, but no one was there, gurl! :)

I called Amanda H. on the way home instead..such good thoughts were provided.
I'm here...and I'm great...and I will be noticed...someday!!!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of DEUCE!
-c.Flow-


No comments: