7.13.2004

Like a shirt that says t-t-t-talk to the hand

Konnichiwa!

Just got out of the shower, back from a long and sweaty trip to the Rec.
I got a grand total of 2.5 hours of sleep. But thats OKAY because some might say that I take after the Energizer Bunny.

Anyways, I had physics lab, dinner, finance homework lab, and then my two classes last night. It was a quick 6 hours. Then Marky Mark and I went to IHOP and stayed there studying till 3:30 AM! Time flies when you're lovin on them BoOkS!!

IHOP plays the best music, although I do not enjoy the random loudmouthed people that turn up there. But that's what you have to expect with any 24 hour restaurant.
Luckily, they played Wilson Phillips' "Hold On", so that quickly washed away any aversion I had towards the rival tables.

Must be going....got to get ready for another fun-filled day of school, work, and studying! Y'll have a good one.
*Abraca-DEUCE*
-c.Flow-




No comments: