7.11.2004

Information Superhighway doesn't run here

Sorry guys, my internet is crap. I will post when I get to school!

I did write an entry on Friday, but it didn't post! I have so much to say about this weekend, but I'll wait till I get somewhere where I can actually RELY on the connection. If anyone has any advice about how to configure wireless internet...lemme know!

I did come up with two Cortneyisms while I was waiting for the bus in the rain on Friday afternoon....

*If we want wonderful things to happen, why are we afraid to take risks?*

*It's funny how we constantly try to impress even though all we want is someone who notices us for our dorkiness.*

All I'll say now is that I had one of the coolest weekends ever...and now everything feels completely right!
SCORE!

deuce.
-c.Flow-



No comments: