7.06.2004

I have a belly button

Happy Cinco de Julio!

My day was exciting. A whole lotta driving back from Garland is what it consisted of. We took the "alternate route" to skip having to take 45 thru Corsicana, even though we didn't have to. I did get to see a big dam, which was fun because I don't recall ever seeing a dam outside my car window. It's been a long time since I was a passenger on the old ride back to the Station, and I made the most of it. I slept, read my Da Vinci, and gawked at all the trees and cows.

When I got home I scarfed down dinner and got ready to go teach my class at the Rec. Good thing I showed up, since I had a grand total of TWO students. That's okay. Who I am to discourage fitness dreams? I taught that step class with all I had.

Afterwards, I made myself into a float for the discount retail parade and hit up Target, Wally World, and Kroger, in that order. A minimal amount of money spent for a maximum amount of satisfaction.

And now, I am getting ready to do a whole lot of nothing, since I have one class at noon, and one class at 8 pm. Guess I could catch up on Physics, since I do have a test next Friday....SIKE!

I ain't here to cause no trouble, I'm just here to do the Superbowl Shuffle!
DEUCE
-c.Flow-

No comments: