7.07.2004

Goooooo-laaaaaaaaay!

HAWHDAY!

Good news of the day: I made a B in Management 309! YEAHHHH!
Bad news of the day: Finance 309 prof suggests not taking another heavy homework class at the same time as this one. Physics...yes, that's the other class I'm in. These next five weeks will be you know what, with the battle of the ph-sounding classes.
Fisics and Phynance. Interchangeable. Lovely.

Today I went to class, worked out, bought books, that old story. It was my fourth "first day of school" since May the 18th.

Mark took me and Katie to dinner for her b-day! She is 21, and it is so cool. We went to the Cotton Patch and both ordered "Wabbit Platters". How much does it suck to say that? To hide my embarassment, I simply made a joke out of it.....you'll notice, I do this a lot.

My hip hop class tonight was crazy FULL and yes, crazy cool for all my TLC lovers out there! I even had a guy, who professed his desire to become the un-lanky, totally awesome guy who wows the crowd at our college town dance venues. That there are few dance outlets here, but I think he can do it, considering the fact that he is trying...he's not bad at all...and who does he have to compete with?

Besides me...but I'm a girl.

After class I came home and watched Finding Nemo with Mark and Katie. It was so cute and I hadn't seen it in forever, so life was much enjoyed tonight.

The calm before the storm.

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a guy who looked good, I would call him, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a 2004 DEUCE!
-c.Flow-



No comments: