7.29.2004

Confessions of a Twenty-One Year Old Phynansics Zombie Biatch

That's me.
Physics and Finance own my whole freakin life.
I eat and sleep, but all the while thinking about two classes that usurp all the fun out of what could be a very great summer.
I miss my friends, my cat, my bed, my workout schedule, my TV, my non school related activities, my thought of anything not having to do with Phynansics....so let's just sum it up to life in general.
Intellectually speaking, I am miserable, but emotionally speaking I am in a very good mood, I'm just a little wistful...
I try so hard and study so much, and my grades don't even reflect it.  What to do? Cross my fingers that someday someone will believe me!?

Ok, much left to do....spending some quality time with my replacement problem, while 4 pots of IHOP coffee goodness and an ungodly amount of Sweet n Low circulates thru mah veins!

If you catch me studying at all next week, feel free to invite me to do anything but...I really need a break.
Even though I do need to study next week, because of finals, but these three weeks have been too dang hardcore for the c.Flow

And when I ramble like this...it's prolly due to my deliriousness.  I'm really dizzy and jittery, so I'm gonna DEUCE out..

1 comment:

Blog World said...

A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist.
Stewart Alsop- Posters.