7.01.2004

CCharismatic
OOutrageous
RRadical
TTame
NNew
EElitist
YYummy

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com



Today....tired and dragging.
I did wake up at 7:33 and still made it to management on time, last class of the year! I have my final tomorrow and it might not end up so well.

I've got laundry, dishes, studying and packing all to do, while working both jobs today.

Everyone else is this busy, right?
Nobody gets to sleep in or do anything remotely lazy during the day.
Nobody gets to actually come home after class and study or veg...right?
Good. I was hoping I wasn't the only person fitting class, two jobs, a workout, a couple meals, studying, and showering all into one day. Everyday.

Every single day.

But, being home for the four day weekend is less than twenty four hours away, and I couldn't be happier.
Until 8:30 am tomorrow....let's just say I'm not possessing the sunniest of dispositions.

Dial 1-900-Mix A Lot
And kick them nasty thoughts
c.Flow got
DEUCE!

No comments: