6.25.2004

WOW.

I cannot believe Britney Spears is engaged.
It's the classic boy meets girl story.
Boy meets girl. Girl picks boy to be backup dancer. Boy does more than dance for the girl. Girl develops fast crush on boy. Boy dumps black girlfriend, a former star of "Moesha" fame, leaving behind their 2 year old daughter and an 8 month old bun in the oven. Girl falls in 'love'. Boy proposes after two month long whirlwind relationship. Girl cancels nationwide concert tour due to "knee" problems.

Funny Story of the Day:
Amanda's boyfriend's roommate thinks I am in utter and complete love with him.
Here's the funny part: ONE NIGHT, we talked, and I expressed no interest in anything beyond friendship with this boy. I need not go into the many reasons why I am not emotionally attracted to this boy, because that's rude.
I DO think it's funny that he says this after blatantly pursuing ME ever since, and then getting back together with his girlfriend.
If I would have known then what I know NOW!

Got news for all you single women!
Showing no interest in a boy and being nice to him is all you have to do to get his attention! And if you don't like him, well, you're up a creek because he thinks you're obsessed.

Part of me wants to laugh at the absurd accusations, and the other part of me is hurt that someone has that much pride to say things like that about me. He doesn't know me, and never took the chance to. I suppose he got what he wanted though...now he looks good and I look like a freak.

Again...I say this again...why don't the guys that I am really interested in give ME a chance?

Maybe it's because I'm not black. I'd be so hot if I was black. I got the big booty and the thunder thighs. I can dance and I like to get my nails done. see? HOT.
So jealous of Beyonce'.

It looks like I'm going to Halo tonight. Halo is a gay club in Bryan. I think the good thing is that I can dance to my heart's content and not worry about anyone taking advantage of me, WHOOP!

I'm going with my friend Katie, the one that went to highschool with me! I am so glad to have her in my management class. She makes the time pass so much easier. And her and Erin come to my aerobics classes too!

There is NOTHING like support from your friends. It makes you feel like your existence on Earth is worth something. All your achievements, all your hard work, all your hopes and dreams..somebody actually cares that you make it through.

Ok, enough for now. I apologize for these recent bouts of human-ness, but one cannot be completely void of intricate thought all the time. I just don't like to acknowledge the thought as much as others.

"Six, five, four, three...DEUCE!"
-c.Flow-

No comments: