6.19.2004

Sorry about venting guys, sorry about hurting y'alls feelings.
I am just ticked off right now.

My mom has been gone for a week and that's who I usually vent to, and she hasn't been able to talk to me. I'm taking my anger out on everything and everyone else because today has sucked.
I only got 2 hours of sleep, I did horrible on my physics tests, and then I had to work.
I got home, and had no one to talk to, blah blah blah.

All I wanted is to have some fun tonight and some company to try and get my mind off things. Stuff didn't go as planned, and I got upset like a little kid.

I needed someone...and everyone was busy.

And when my feelings are hurt, I get weird and don't usually say anything at all.

I'm sorry to you guys, especially my friends.
They all have good reasons for changing plans on me tonite, and I was just too blinded by wanting to get my mind off things that I just didn't see it.

Lesson of the Day: It's good to keep yourself in mind, but becoming self-centered is not the way to do it.

Here's to a long, long summer.

No comments: