6.13.2004

HOWDY!

Just got back from Abilene, went to Kristy's sister's wedding this Saturday!
Me, Courtney, Amanda, and Francois left @ 6:30 am yesterday and drove first to Abilene to check into our hotel. My wonderful date for this weeekend was Courtney, and I think she was one of the coolest dates ever!

I have only attended one wedding in my life so the whole experience was overwhelming, starting with the drive out there!
The wedding was at a ranch in Albany, which is only 45 minutes outside of Abilene. However, the ranch is bigger than I ever imagined. It took us like an hour and a half to get to the house! It was so longgg.....
Me and Amanda were recruited to do the hair and makeup in exchange for hotel rooms! With a big yes we agreed to do it, and thankfully Court helped me out a lot. We did six peoples' hair and makeup, and it turned out beautifully.
The wedding was outside facing the sun, and it was definitely very hot, but a really fun ceremony! Jennifer and John looked so excited to be getting married.
It had the potential to make a single girl like me a little sad, but then I thought about it. I have plenty of time to meet someone and fall in love! I'm only 21. Hello! :)
The reception was also outside but the weather was perfect!
Perks:
wine
food
shade
wine
cake
music
wine
sparklers to see off the happy couple

And then it began storming at 9ish so we had to hightail it outta there, back to Abilene!
Me and Court stayed up, talked on the phone, and watched movies.
Hotels are fun!

We got up this morning to enjoy the free continental breakfast and headed out!
Made it back to CS about 3 and now I'm relaxin till I go to work!
HOLLA!

Only one test this week, so life is cool.
Looking forward to a fun summer!!

No comments: