2.17.2004

BLECH. Being sick is not fun at all.

So I studied all day yesterday, and when I say all day, I mean ALL DAY!
Our sorority meeting lasted one and a half hours and I thought I was going to shoot myself in the foot.
After meeting I studied, went to IHOP with Brett, and came back and studied till the sun arose. Mind you, I DID take little naps here and there. For the most part....I was so tired.

I went to ballet this morning, went and studied at Hullabaloo, went to class, and studied some more right before my marketing exam. Sheesh.

Test went ok...I headed to the Rec to workout because it's either that or force myself to throw up. The latter just doesn't happen too easily, and plus it's gross.
After I came home, put on pajamas, and got in bed. I proceeded to sleep for the next four hours!!! I guess all nighters will do that to you.

And now it's time for....
Greatest Roommate Ever Story of the Day!

So last night I thought it would be funny to give Katie a leftover packet of Hershey's hot fudge from dinner. I thought it was so funny of me to do that, and when she found it sitting on her desk, I could hardly contain myself. Katie didn't think it was so funny!
So I got up this morning and was picking out a t-shirt out of my drawer. When I opened the drawer, there sat the little packet of fudge with a note attached! "Surprise!" It read!
Me and Katie are so clever.

Okay, time for me to go get sicker.

Queen Mary and the Spruce DEUCE.
-c.Flow-

No comments: