9.30.2003

Not that I necessarily have the time to be doing this, but I have a LOT on my mind!

Problem #1: If I could go back in time, I would have vaporized Sum 41 when I got the chance. Thanks to their wannabe Blink 182 sound, they have now spawned a million knockoff groups. These groups would be: Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, The Ataris, and Fountains of Wayne, to name a few, just a few. I am getting so sick of these groups. They play their own instruments, but they hold about as much quality as the boy band boom that happened just a few years back? What happened to the rock/alternative world, and why is it being taken over by a bunch of whiny guys who think picking a random name for their backyard band is gonna change their sound? Give me a frickin BREAK.

Problem #2: After gathering much information from my ever so honest male friends, I have found out that I am now competing not so much with supermodels and Playboy, but with 17 year old celebrities. I must say, I do miss those days when I wish I was taller, thinner, etc...now its....
Attention females: Men now want a women who is just hitting 5 feet tall, recently earned the right to get into and R rated movie, wears glittery makeup, covers her wall in Josh Hartnett posters, and cannot do anything without the signature of a legal guardian.

Looks like I'm gonna have to start dating guys in their 30s......ewww!

ANYWAYS! It's been a long and will continue to get longer day. But a little bit of venting helps you relax, I hear.

Watch for me around town! Since my yellow baby is in the body shop, I have obtained the pimp of all rental cars.
I am the proud driver of a spankin' new, metallic beige 2004 Ford Taurus SE. We're talking a family sedan with the works: power windows, power locks, a cassette deck, A/C, and 5 cupholders- a veritable monster with 4 cylinders.

And I still still can't help but hope my Mustang isn't in the shop for more than the required 15 days.....
DEUCE!!!!

"when I fall in love, I'll take my time. there's no need to hurry when I'm makin up my mind..."-JM

-c.Flow-

No comments: