6.24.2003

Song of the Day:...I'll just sing it! "L is for the way you Look at me, O is for the Only one I see, V is Very Very extraordinary, E is Even more than anyone that you adore and LOVE is all that I can give to you, LOVE is more than just a game for two, Two in love can make it, take my heart but please don't break it, LOVE was made for me and you!"

Why do weird men with their windows open ride next to my car when I'm driving? I'm too scared to look over and see what they're looking at. I bet its all the hail damage.....

Today this guy in my government class told my teacher that he looks like celebrity Patrick Stewart, of Star Trek fame. He kinda does I guess, and it was all fun and good until my teacher comes back and says : "You know, I do get told that alot. I was reading in People magazine that he gets asked what it feels like to be a sex symbol at his age."
Apparently, my government professor considers himself a sex symbol. If this guy is a sex symbol, then Weird Al Yankovic is the next Brad Pitt.

*There's nothing cooler than checking your voice mail and hearing a white boy rapping to a made up song about you!*

HOLLA to everyone that had a boring day!

This one's for all my UT fans and students, whom I have recently been unable to put up with, as you have all been extremely annoying. But look where you go to school, its expected....

"The eyes of Texas are upon who now,
Don't ya realize your mascot is just a fat cow,
Not only are those Rice kids smarter than you,
They knocked you down n out in playin baseball too!"


BOOYA!!!! Saw varsity's horns off, DEUCE!

-I am Cortney One, no matta if ya like it-




No comments: